MoneyTap Credit Line apk
- Required Android: 4.1 and up
- Installs: 10,000,000+
- Published/Updated Date: 10 November 2020
Best Personal Loan App in India - Get money from ₹3,000 to ₹5,00,000 and pay interest on the exact amount you withdraw from your MoneyTap balance,Interest rates starting from as low as 13% pa* for 3 to 36 months.
We are India’s first credit line based instant loan app in partnership with leading banks and NBFCs.
What features make MoneyTap convenient?
✔ 100% paperless process, no bank visits
✔ You can use any amount from your available credit line
✔ Make UPI transactions directly from your Credit Line
● Minimum salary: in-hand salary of ₹30,000/month
● Minimum age: 23 years or above and below 55 yrs
● Aadhaar number
● Identity proof (Driving license/Voter id/Passport/Aadhaar/PAN)
● Address proof (Driving license/Voter id/Passport/Aadhaar/Utility bills/bank statements)
● Original passport photo/selfie
● You can get an instant personal loan online on Aadhaar card. E-sign your application with registered mobile OTP for fast-track application
Get an instant loan in 4 simple steps:
● Apply on the app and get approved in 4 minutes, create your profile, fill basic information such as age, city, PAN, & income to check eligibility
● Instantly find out your pre-approved amount
● Complete KYC verification
● Transfer money to the bank account from the approved amount
Available in 40+ cities. Check the list here
Security & Protection of Privacy
Data security & privacy is a top priority at MoneyTap. Our backend APIs comply with mandated security standards and robust protocols which have been tested and certified by our partner bank’s IT team.
Credit on UPI (cUPI) is a feature that allows customers to use their MoneyTap Credit Line to pay for online & offline transactions seamlessly via UPI. Customers can create a UPI handle on the MoneyTap app and link it to their MoneyTap account to transact directly from their approved credit line.
This feature uses SMS services to verify accounts for financial transactions through OTP.